At CIG, we have our own answer to that nagging concern, a solution to the problem, a way to insure that you get paid for the quality work and materials you provide. It's called Construction Contract Protection**.
- An insurance policy that guaranties you will always be paid.*
- This is an insurance policy that is either purchased on a "per project basis" or an ongoing coverage basis for "ALL" your projects annually.
- Policy limits are fully customizable, and start at around $200 for $5,000 worth of protection.Â That's less than 1 phone call to your attorney!
- When you aren't paid the money that is owed to you, just submit your written contract and a valid mechanic lien claim to the claims department, and let us do the rest. The rest being, paying you the monies that are owed to you. There is a $250 deductible per claim, and a minimum claim amount of 10%+/- of policy limit.
- This insurance policy needs to be part of your insurance portfolio, as it protects your most important asset....your money.
- Other methods of collection are significantly more expensive and do not guarantee payment.
Working with an agent?
Feel free to have your agent call us today.
* Per the policy provisions
** (c): Copyrighted: all rights reserved by Construction Indemnity Group LLC.